Thursday, November 17, 2011

Who Moved My Mouse? A Self Help Book For Cats!

Who Moved My Mouse? A Self Help Book For Cats!:


Who Moved My Mouse?Humor Book:
Who Moved My Mouse?
A Self Help Book For Cats


A new book from America's Cat Humorist, Dena Harris, Who Moved My Mouse? is a fun-filled and whimsical read. Packed with quizzes, exercises, and insider tips this practical guide empowers cats to make the twenty minutes they're awake each day the best twenty minutes of their lives. If you think I you may have misread that, you didn't, this is indeed a book for your cat! Don't worry you'll get more out of it then your furry friend will.

Who are we? Why are we here? Where are you going with that ham? Find the answers to these questions with chapters that include; A Cat's Conversations With God, How To Win Friends & Influence Dog People, and Don't Sweat The Small Stuff (But Feel Free to Freak Out Over Anything That Moves Suddenly Or Without Warning) and many more!

Who Moved My Mouse?With the world falling apart at an astronomical pace these days it's nice to get some perspective on things. What better way to see things differently then viewing it through the eyes of your faithful, loving, and furry companion.

Who Moved My Mouse? is a short read, but don't let that fool you because it is filled with great quips, valuable insight, and hours of pure joy! There is plenty of stuff that makes Who Moved My Mouse? a fun read! I would recommend curling up with your ball of fur and answering the questions together, sounds crazy to non-pet owners but cat lovers will understand what I mean.

I can guarantee if you take the time to read Who Moved My Mouse? that this book will make you smile! You won't want to put it down until you read the whole thing! You can Purchase This Book on Amazon, and take note that it does come in a Kindle Friendly Version. I hope you give Who Moved My Mouse? a read, you won't regret it!


Show "Who Moved My Mouse? A Self Help Book For Cats" some LoVe on Twitter!



Tags: Who Moved My Mouse, , Harris, , , kitty, kitten, puss, pussy, pussycat, pussy cat, , fiction, self help, inspirational, inspirational book, self help book, fiction book, non fiction book, nonfiction, nonfiction book, , books, buy book, buy a book, buy books, buy Who Moved My Mouse, buy Who Moved My Mouse amazon, , fur, furry, warm kitty, soft kitty, , ball of fur, furry friend, furry friends, , mice, fun, funny, burn out, burnout, , Diane Harris, DJ Harris, who moved my cheese, moved, my mouse, , moved my mice, moved my mouse, reviews, product review, product reviews, book review






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment