Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Brooke-a-licious All Natural and Paraben Free Lip Balm

Brooke-a-licious All Natural and Paraben Free Lip Balm:


Brooke-a-licious All Natural and Paraben Free Lip BalmBrooke-a-licious All Natural and Paraben Free Lip BalmBrooke-a-licious
All Natural and Paraben Free
Lip Balm


Once you use Brooke-a-licious lip balms you will never want to use another chap-stick again! The Brooke-a-licious lip balms are made in small quantities to assure quality and you can feel that quality when you wear it. This is not your average drug store lip balm!

Brooke-a-licious All Natural and Paraben Free Lip BalmBrooke-a-licious All Natural and Paraben Free Lip BalmBrooke-a-licious is non-waxy and not greasy making it kissable and not interfering with eating or drinking. It lasts a really long time too so you won't have to buy a tube everyday, even though you might want to, lol. I trust the Brooke-a-licious brand so much that I even use it on my two year old grandson because I know it is safe and reliable.

The best part of Brooke-a-licious for me is their bold choice to use Hemp Oil in their ingredients in many of their lip balm flavors. I am a strong advocate for the legalization of Medical Marijuana and Hemp and I always love to support companies like Brooke-a-licious who push the envelope with innovative products that showcase how beneficial the Cannabis Plant really can be.




Tags: , lip balms, chapstick, chapsticks, chap stick, chap sticks, lip gloss, lipgloss, lip stick, , make up, , all natural, organic, , , , medicated lip balm, blistex, , thc, , marijuana plant, , hemp oil, hemp plant, , cannabis plant, thc plant, , coconut oil, vitamin e, , titanium dioxide, , soy wax, shea butter, jojoba oil, , caramel corn, , cranberry ginger tea, , , , baby, babies, toddler, child, children, kid, kids, safe, , , product review, Brooke-a-licious


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment