Thursday, November 17, 2011

All I Want for Christmas is... Five Finger Tees!

All I Want for Christmas is... Five Finger Tees!:

Five Finger Tees - Cops Love MeWhen I was choosing which T-Shirt to get from Five Finger Tees it seemed like it took forever. I must have spent hours on the sight laughing until I cried at all the funny tees available! I finally settled on the "Cops Love Me" shirt, because I knew all the boys would have a blast posing for pictures in it. A few of them backed out of an impromptu photo shoot when the Five Finger Tees Shirt arrived, but I have plans to get them in some compromising poses later so be on the look out for those coming soon, lol!



When I ordered my shirt selection it was really simple to choose the color and size. The site is fast and easy to navigate. We were all really surprised how quickly it arrived at the door. Seemed like it took less time to show up then it did to choose the one I wanted!



Everyone is having a lot of fun with my Five Finger Tees Shirt and I would buy from them again, no questions asked. I really believe anyone who shops with Five Finger Tees will be completely satisfied and impressed with the quality and craftsmanship of Five Finger Tees products.


Five Finger Tees - Cops Love MeFive Finger Tees - Cops Love MeFive Finger Tees - Cops Love MeFive Finger Tees - Cops Love MeFive Finger Tees - Cops Love Me



*****



FiveFingerTees.com
A Huge Selection Of
Pop-Culture Shirts


If you are looking for Funny Shirts than you have to check out Five Finger Tees! I don't just buy from Five Finger Tees, sometimes when I am having a bad day I will just spend hours reading all the captions to get a good laugh. It has seriously become one of my favorite sites on the web! When you are shopping for your new wardrobe at Five Finger Tees you will be thrilled to learn about all the different choices available. Five Finger Tees caters to EVERYONE it seems, I challenge you to NOT find something that appeals to you because they have everything covered, even your Funny Bone!

Five Finger TeesMedia enthusiasts will be very impressed with Five Finger Tees selection of Movie Shirts and TV Shirts available. Everything is very current, but they haven't left out those very sought after Cult Classic Shirts either. It is a blast, and at times a Blast from the Past, to look through all of these great logos, sayings, and jokes relating to the silver screen. This is the perfect section to find a unique and thrilling gift for your friend or family members next special day.

Five Finger TeesMaybe you are the type of person who has something to say? Say it with Text Based Shirts from Five Finger Tees! These are a fantastic way to make statement, drive home a point, or just be a little silly in the work place! All Five Finger Tees are made from quality materials which ensures you will receive a quality product and in this economy quality is important. Make sure your voice is heard while wearing a quality made tee!

Five Finger TeesI can never find gifts for my Tech Savvy friends. I am just not on top of what gizmo and gadget is trending at the moment, and so I always suck at giving presents to my friends who LoVe this type of stuff. Five Finger Tees has saved me from this embarrassment with their Geek Shirts! These give an edge to my gift giving and always allow me to be on the top of the trends. I don't have to be worried about looking foolish at my friends parties anymore. Thanks again, Five Finger Tees!

Five Finger TeesLiving in Pittsburgh is like living in the Zombie/Horror capitol of the world. We are famous for having macabre and scary movies filmed here in town. It is no wonder then why the Five Finger Tees Zombie/Horror Shirts are such a big hit around town here. It's as if everyone is wearing them! I think if Five Finger Tees sells many more of these shirts out here they should get an honorary show in next years NYC Fashion Week!


Show Five Finger Tees some LoVe
on Facebook and Twitter!


Five Finger TeesWith the upcoming elections right around the corner no one can resist the Political Shirts available at Five Finger Tees. It doesn't matter if you're a Republican, Democrat, Independent, or anything else you will find a shirt that represents your views at Five Finger Tees. They even have you covered if you are a protester with a wide array of humorous shirts mimicking many of the messages you might have seen at Occupy Wall Street.

Five Finger TeesShow off your technological savvy with a Video Game Shirt from Five Finger Tees. Brag about beating an impossible mission, laugh about a humorous title, or adorn a witty quip that represents your favorite character. Whatever your heart desires, Five Finger Tees has got it covered!

I don't think there is anything that Five Finger Tees doesn't have! Well... okay, they do not have Half Shirts, but for good reason, have you seen those things? I know a lot of the tweens think they look cute showing off their bellybuttons but in reality it passes from sweet into slutty anywhere past the age of five! As a parent I hate a lot of the clothes my teenagers want to wear and I hate the messages they send with their fashion even more! Shopping at Five Finger Tees allows a parent to keep their kids cool with their friends while choosing non-provocative clothes us moms and dads can feel comfy sending our kids outta the house in.


Five Finger TeesI will admit that their is a lot of ADULT ONLY content on many of the shirts available at Five Finger Tees, but at the same time I would rather buy from this mom and pop store then the big corporations. Five Finger Tees does have an Offensive Shirts section but if you chalk it up to humor, and keep the kiddies from aimlessly crusin' the site unsupervised, nothing at Five Finger Tees is crude or violent enough to make you want to stop shopping there. It's all a little risque and at times distasteful (yet, HILARIOUS!), but it's also all in good fun!

Five Finger TeesShow support for your favorite sports teams, or maybe some humor at the expense of the teams you hate, with Sports Shirts from Five Finger Tees! It's a great way to annoy your friends and support your hometown sports teams be it college or pro.

Five Finger TeesEveryone LoVes music, and what better way to share your musical preferences than with a Music Shirt from Five Finger Tees. You can LoVe Rock 'n Roll or Hate Boot Kickin' County and Five Finger Tees will help you to express that view to the world around you.


Show Five Finger Tees some LoVe
on Facebook and Twitter!


Five Finger TeesI'm not sure the Animal Shirts section of Five Finger Tees is made for members of PETA, but it definitely will provide you with hours of giggles if your a pet owner! There are also some sweet shirts that just have nice pictures of exotic animals you might not get to see everyday that might interest you. I like animals, but I am not obsessive like many of my friends, so this is not my favorite section although it could be yours.

Five Finger TeesI'm an Irish Girl, heck I'd hope you'd know that by just looking at the name of my blog! lol! That is why I LoVe the Irish Shirts section of the Five Finger Tees website. Now I have never been big on Leprechauns, so I skip those, but I adore all the clovers. The drinking shirts are hilarious and will make good gifts for my brothers.

Five Finger Tees has a T-Shirt for any and every occasion. You have to check out their Holiday Shirts section for everything from Halloween Costumes to the perfect unique Christmas Gift to finish off all those "hard to buy for" types on your list.


The best part is that at the low prices they offer you can do all your shopping for a steal! They even give you FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $50! You can't ask for much more than all that. I plan to use Five Finger Tees this year to do my shopping because in this economy I am on a shoestring budget, but thanks to Five Finger Tees everyone will get a personalized gift that fits their personality and I won't end up in the poor house. With the HUGE selection available at Five Finger Tees I just know I will find something special for everyone I am shopping for.


Five Finger TeesJust think, if their selection is this cool for major Holidays think about all those smaller Holidays and Events they are sure to have fun wears for, like; Columbus Day, Sports Games, Teacher Appreciation Day, School Reunions, Grandparent's Day, Movie or Television Show Reunions, or even Election Day! You know no matter who you go to the ballot for in 2012 wearing a shirt from Five Finger Tees will get you noticed by the press!


Show Five Finger Tees some LoVe
on Facebook and Twitter!



Five Finger TeesAre T-Shirts Not Your Cup of Tea? Check out the Five Finger Tees Hoodies! All the quality, humor, comfort, and selection of Five Finger Tees T-Shirts in the form of a warm snuggly hooded sweatshirt. Mix and match with your favorite tee or make an exact match to stay consistent.

Five Finger TeesCan't make up your mind which totally awesome tee to buy? I can totally relate, and so can Five Finger Tees, that is why Five Finger Tees offers the option of purchasing Mystery Tees! Choose to buy one or five and Five Finger Tees will choose a cool tee just for you! It won't be a defect, damaged, or misprinted tee it will just be RANDOM. Best of all you will even get an incredible discount!

Five Finger TeesOnce you put on a T-Shirt from Five Finger Tees you won't want to wear anything else ever again, but Five Finger Tees understands that there are times in life when you might need to take a moment away from Designer Tees no matter how incredible they are. This is why Five Finger Tees also allows their customers to buy Blank Tees. Yes it's true, Five Finger Tees really has thought of everything! Lots of sizes and colors these tees are just as impressive as all the rest.

If you LoVe Five Finger Tees as much as I do you might want to think about becoming one of their Affiliates. It is a quick and easy way to make some simple cash, and who couldn't use a little extra now and again? Be sure to check it out and feel free to let me know you signed up for the program in the comments below. You can see my Five Finger Tees Affiliate banner on the side of this blog and below.


Show Five Finger Tees some LoVe
on Facebook and Twitter!



Tags: Five Finger Tees, , fashionable, , movie tee, shirt movie, movie shirt, movie swag, movie shirts, , cool shirts, , that guy shirt, , girls t shirts, , beer pong beer, shirt for man, man with shirt, man man shirts, man shirts, tie and shirt, man man t shirt, shirts with tie, , tshirts, tee, tees, tshirt, t-shirt, tee shirt, tee shirts, , silly shirts, , protester shirts, ows shirts, occupy shirts, occupy wall street shirts, , political t, political t-shirt, political t-shirts, , tea t shirt, tea party shirts, teaparty tshirts, tea party t-shirts, , holigay gift guide, , shirt party, shirts party, shirt game, game shirts, shirts game, the game shirts, , t shirt company, i am shirts, , retro t, retro shirts, , movies t shirt, t shirt movies, t shirts movies, movies t shirts, , holiday t, holiday shirts, , on shirt, shirts la, la t shirts, the office t, shirt m, , do it shirts, do shirts, , shirts baseball, a team shirt, shirt team, a team shirts, team shirts, fishing t, , high shirts, marijuana shirts, cannabis shirts, hemp shirts, school shirt, shirts for school, culture shirt, metal shirt








I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment