Monday, August 8, 2011

Who is Really Behind the Stop the Machine! Create a New World! Movement?

Who is Really Behind the Stop the Machine! Create a New World! Movement?: "

Many of these musicians, media sources, organizations, and individuals have nothing but good intentions. Some of them I am even proud to call my friends! It makes me physically ill that they have been taken advantage of in the manner! That the Stop the Machine! Create a New World! Organizers appear to have exploited them for their own personal agenda. Please learn all you can about the movement before you choose to join and I really hope that in the end you realize that these people are not who and what they claim to be on the surface. If you do choose to join, I wish you blessings and good luck; you’re going to need it!


Read More On dj6ual.blogspot.com ›




"

No comments:

Post a Comment